All of us take pleasure in consuming Tikki, which is a crispy, delectable snack, but many people are frightened about our health and keep away from consuming it however what if you happen to can eat it and never really feel responsible about it? Merely swap a number of substances and you’ll nonetheless take pleasure in your tikki guilt-free. Any vegetable may be made right into a tikki and other people will eat them in a matter of minutes. Folks do not sometimes like quinoa, couscous, or beets, however if you happen to make a tikki with all three, they may take pleasure in it. Ditch the normal potato tikki and check out these wholesome but delectable tikki recipes you could take pleasure in with none guilt. (Additionally learn: Recipe: Make these tasty and healthy recipes from poha )
- Rajma Tikki
(Recipe by Instagram/homecookingshow)
- Rajma Beans – 1 bowl
- Mustard Oil (or oil of your selection – vegetable oil or olive oil)
- Onion – 1 no
- Ginger – 1 tsp (finely chopped)
- Garlic – 1 tsp (finely chopped)
- Inexperienced Chili – 1 tsp (finely chopped)
- Turmeric Powder – 1/2 tsp
- Chili Powder – 1 tsp
- Coriander Powder – 1 tsp
- Cumin Powder – 1 tsp
- Garam Masala – 1/2 tsp
- Potatoes – 2 small
- Kashmiri Chili Powder – 3/4 tsp
- Coriander Leaves
- Mint Leaves
- Bread Crumbs – 3 tsp
1. Soak Rajma Beans for 10 hours (in a single day) then strain prepare dinner the rajma beans, until it turns into smooth.
2. After the beans are strain cooked, pressure the surplus water and mix the rajma beans in a mixer.
3. Take a large sauce pan . Add little mustard oil, and one chopped onion. Stir nicely then add one finely chopped ginger, garlic and inexperienced chilli.
4. As soon as the onions flip clear, add 1/2 tsp turmeric powder, 1 tsp chilli powder,1 tsp coriander powder, 1 tsp cumin powder, 1/2 tsp garam masala and season it with salt. Add a touch of pepper on the final and blend nicely.
5 . Add the mashed rajma beans and blend nicely. Add 2 small boiled and cut-up potatoes, 3/4 tsp of Kashmiri chilli powder and blend it nicely. Flip off the range and funky the combination.
6. Mash the potato and knead it with the Tikki combination. And a few recent coriander leaves, mint leaves and three tsp of bread crumbs. Season it with just a little salt and roll the combination into small patties.
7. Add oil to a large saucepan. Gently place the takkies within the pan and shallow fry them.
8. Do not fry them too lengthy, put them in a pan whereas it’s scorching. Hold them for a minute on both sides and take away the Tikkies. Get pleasure from smooth, scrumptious Rajma Tikkies at residence.
2. Soya Tikki
(Recipe by Instagram/ArchanaShah)
- Soya Tikki
- Soya granules (uncooked)- 2 tbsp
- Entire wheat Bread crumbs- 1 bread slice
- Cauliflower- ½ bowl
- Peas-2 tsp
- Carrot (grated)- ½ small
- Ginger garlic paste- 1 tsp
- Purple chilli powder as per style
- Mint chutney-1 tsp
- Amchur powder- ½ tsp
- Jeera powder- ½ tsp
- Chaat masala-1/4 tsp
- Turmeric-1/4 tsp
- Coriander leaves (chopped)- 2 tsp
- Salt as per style
- Oil- ½ tsp
1. Boil and smash cauliflower in a bowl. Soak soya in scorching water for about 5-10 minutes and pressure.
2. Add all substances one after the other in a bowl, besides bread crumbs and oil.
3. Combine nicely, and provides them the form of Tikki.
4. Warmth and grease the pan with oil. Shallow fry Tikkis from either side until turns into.
5. Serve scorching with mint chutney.
3. Dahi Pudina Tikki
(Recipe by Instagram/therbskitchen)
- 1 cup of hung curds
- 1/2 cup grated paneer
- 3 tsp finely chopped inexperienced chillies
- 1 tbsp chopped garlic, ginger
- ½ tsp sugar
- ¼ tsp Black Salt a pinch salt to style
- 2 tbsp finely chopped coriander
- 2 tbsp finely chopped mint leaves
- 1 tsp fennel seeds powder
- 1 tbsp ghee
- 2 tbsp roasted chana dal powder
- 2 tbsp corn flour
- 2 tbsp vegetable oil
1. Mix the curds, paneer, inexperienced chillies, garlic, ginger, sugar, black salt, coriander, mint leaves and fennel seeds powder in a bowl and blend nicely. Hold apart.
2. Warmth the ghee in a pan, add the chana dal powder, curds combination and corn flour and prepare dinner until the combination thickens and begins to go away the edges of the pan. Hold apart to chill.
3. Divide the combination into 12 equal parts and form every portion right into a spherical, flat Tikki.
4. Warmth the oil in a kadhai on a medium flame and shallow-fry the Tikkis until they’re gentle golden in colour from either side. Drain on absorbent paper and serve scorching.
4. Blended Dal Tikki
(Recipe by Instagram/nehasahaya)
- 1 cup combined sprouts (moong, chana, beans and many others.)
- 1/2 cup chana dal (cut up Bengal gram)
- 2 tbsp masoor dal (cut up crimson lentil)
- 1/2 cup finely chopped onions
- 1/2 cup finely chopped coriander (dhania)
- 1/2 cup crumbled paneer (cottage cheese)
- 2 tsp inexperienced chilli paste ( non-obligatory)
- Salt as per style
- 2 tsp oil for greasing and cooking
1. Clear, wash and soak the chana dal and masoor dal in sufficient water in a bowl for 3 hours. Drain nicely.
2. Mix the soaked dals, combined sprouts and a couple of cups of water in a deep non-stick pan and prepare dinner on a medium flame for 8 to 10 minutes or until they’re half-cooked whereas stirring often.
3. Pressure the dal and sprouts combination and refresh utilizing chilly water.
4. Permit it to chill barely and mix in a mixer to a rough combination, with out utilizing water.
5. Switch the combination right into a deep bowl, add the onions, coriander, paneer, inexperienced chilli paste, salt and a couple of tbsp of water and blend nicely.
6. Divide the combination into 12 equal parts and roll every portion right into a flat spherical Tikki and warmth and grease a tava utilizing ½ tsp of oil.
7. Prepare dinner every Tikki on a tava until they’re evenly cooked from each the edges. Serve scorching with chutney.
5. Uncooked Banana Tikki
(Recipe by Instagram/archanaskitchen)
- 4 Uncooked Banana
- 2 Inexperienced Chillies
- 1 inch ginger , finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon crimson chilli powder
- 1 teaspoon cumin powder (Jeera)
- 1 tablespoon chaat masala powder
- 1 sprig coriander (dhania) leaves
- 2-3 tablespoon oil
- 1 tablespoon gram flour (besan)
- Salt as per style
1. Wash the uncooked bananas and strain prepare dinner them with water until 2 whistles. Take away from warmth and permit them to chill. Then peel the pores and skin of the bananas and mash them nicely.
2. Now add chopped inexperienced chillies, chilli powder, coriander leaves, cumin powder, chat masala, grated ginger and salt to style. Combine them nicely to get dough- like consistency.
3. Warmth the cooking oil on a non-stick pan. Make flat cutlets and roll them in gram flour or semolina, mud off extra flour.
4. Shallow-fry them on the non-stick pan on either side on low warmth until either side flip brown.
5. Serve the Tikki with scorching with roasted tomato sauce or dhaniya pudina chutney.