New Delhi: Enormous clouds of black fumes had been seen after a fireplace broke out at Guru Nanak Dev Hospital in Punjab’s Amritsar on Saturday. The trigger for the fireplace is alleged to be a blast in transformers which had been stored outdoors the hospital constructing. No accidents have been reported from the incident.
As quickly as the fireplace broke out, eight hearth tenders had been rushed to the spot to douse the flames, stated hearth officer Lovepreet Singh, quoted by information company ANI. “Initially, the fireplace broke out within the transformers. Eight hearth tenders reached on spot. The hearth is below management. No accidents reported,” the fireplace officer stated.
Watch the video right here.
— ANI (@ANI) May 14, 2022
“All preparations have been made to deliver the state of affairs below management. We’re inspecting the explanation for the fireplace,” stated Punjab Cupboard Minister, Harbhajan Singh, quoted by the information company.
Punjab Chief Minister Bhagwant Mann stated that he’s always monitoring the state of affairs.
“Acquired information of a sluggish incident of fireside at Guru Nanak Hospital in Sri Amritsar Sahib. Firefighters are shortly controlling the state of affairs. No life was misplaced because of the grace of God. Minister Harbhajan Singh has reached the spot…I’m repeatedly monitoring the reduction work,” he tweeted.
श्री अमृतसर साहिब में गुरु नानक अस्पताल में आग लगने की मंदभागी घटना की खबर मिली। फायर फाइटर्स मुस्तैदी से हालातों पर काबू पा रहे हैं। परमात्मा की मेहर से किसी जान का नुकसान नहीं हुआ
मंत्री हरभजन सिंह घटना स्थल पर पहुंच गए हैं…मैं लगातार राहत कामों को मॉनिटर कर रहा हूं
Shiromani Akali Dal chief Sukhbir Singh Badal additionally addressed the state of affairs and prayed for the well-being of sufferers, attendants and hospital employees. “Praying for the nicely being of sufferers, their attendants and your complete employees of Guru Nanak Dev Hospital, Amritsar, which is engulfed in a serious hearth,” Badal wrote on social media.